- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Bank of America Challenge Championships
- Racing Challenge
- Condition Book/Rule Book
- Qualified Horses
- Challenge Leaders
- Racing Challenge Championship History
- Bonus Challenge Presented by Markel
- Bank of America Championship
- Adequan Derby
- John Deere Juvenile
- Merial Distaff
- Maiden Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Coady Photography
AMARILLO, TX—FEBRUARY 24, 2020—The road to the 2020 Bank of America Racing Challenge Championships is underway, as regional nomination and sustaining payments are due. New this year, in addition to the nomination payment, is a hair testing fee of $150.
Payments for Bank of America Racing Challenge regional races are due in March.
These nomination or sustaining payments will keep a horse eligible to compete in regional races. Winners of regional races are eligible to compete at the end-of-year Bank of America Challenge Championships at The Downs at Albuquerque on October 24.
$400 Nomination payments are due March 1 for:
- $30,500-added Adequan® Pocatello Downs Derby Challenge – Pocatello Downs, Pocatello, Idaho.
Trial dates are May 3, with the final May 24.
$400 Nomination payments are due March 15 for:
- $30,000-added Adequan® Los Alamitos Derby Challenge – Los Alamitos Race Course, Cypress, California.
Trial dates are May 8, with the final May 24.
- $30,000-added Adequan® Sam Houston Derby Challenge – Sam Houston Race Park, Houston, Texas.
Trial dates are May 9, with the final May 29.
- $30,000-added John Deere Sam Houston Juvenile Challenge (G3) – Sam Houston Race Park, Houston, Texas.
Trial dates are May 8, with the final May 29.
$800 Sustaining payments or $2,500 late payments are due March 15 for:
- $30,000-added Adequan® Sun Downs Derby Challenge – Sun Downs, Kennewick, Washington.
Trial dates are April 18, with the final May 2.
- $20,000-added ARC Sun Downs Distaff Challenge – Sun Downs, Kennewick, Washington.
Trial dates are April 19, with the final May 3.
- $30,000-added AQHA Remington Distance Challenge (G2) – Remington Park, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Trial dates are April 11, with the final April 26.
To make payments, call the Racing Challenge Hotline at 877-222-7223.
Mail payments to:
Bank of America Racing Challenge
P.O. Box 32892
Amarillo, TX 79120
CLICK HERE to download a 2020 Regional Race Nomination / Sustaining Form.
For the complete 2020 Bank of America Challenge schedule, including payment dates, CLICK HERE.