- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Bank of America Challenge Championships
- Racing Challenge
- Condition Book/Rule Book
- Qualified Horses
- Challenge Leaders
- Racing Challenge Championship History
- Bonus Challenge Presented by Markel
- Bank of America Championship
- Adequan Derby
- John Deere Juvenile
- Merial Distaff
- Maiden Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Kira Crook
BY MICHAEL CUSORTELLI
POCATELLO, ID—JULY 29, 2020—Jt Easy Bug and A Toast To Brindis are among the 10 aged runners entered back in Friday’s 440-yard, $53,202 Bank of America Pocatello Championship Challenge at Pocatello Downs.
The fastest qualifier, Jt Easy Bug races for Jill G. Jamison and trainer Glen Jamison. The 5-year-old Jess Got Easier gelding is coming off of a nose victory in the first of two trials on July 8.
Jt Easy Bug drew post 7 and will be ridden by Dallas Erickson.
A Toast To Brindis is trained by Jesse Villegas for owner Gerald F. Kaul. A 5-year-old son of Brindis Por Cayenne, the gelding has won 14 of 21 starts, including his last three races, and he has earned $70,129.
A Toast To Brindis drew post 2 and will be ridden by Jesus Valenzuela.
The winner of this race will earn a berth in the October 24, $250,000 Bank of America Challenge Championship (G1) at Albuquerque Downs. The complete lineup, in post position order including jockey assignments and morning-line odds:
- E Gmail (Tyson Lusk), 10-1
- A Toast To Brindis (Jesus Valenzuela), 3-1
- Wagonfullofdividends (Jesus Canales), 7-2
- Kool Odds (Nakia Ramirez), 4-1
- Brindis Cruz (Uriel Dominguez), 20-1
- Secret Noble (Eric Ayala), 15-1
- Jt Easy Bug (Dallas Erickson), 2-1
- Walcott (Mauro Salcedo), 8-1
- Frog Nation (Carlos A. Guillen-Chacon), 5-1
- Kis My Bit (Jesus Virgen), 12-1
All Pocatello Downs races can be seen at Q-RacingVideo.com.