- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Bank of America Challenge Championships
- Racing Challenge
- Condition Book/Rule Book
- Qualified Horses
- Challenge Leaders
- Racing Challenge Championship History
- Bonus Challenge Presented by Markel
- Bank of America Championship
- Adequan Derby
- John Deere Juvenile
- Merial Distaff
- Maiden Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Coady Photography
BY MICHAEL CUSORTELLI
SELMA, TX—AUGUST 25, 2020—Viva Le Don and Jordan Eagle, stakes winners during the current Retama Park meet, headline a field of eight entered in Saturday’s 440-yard, $61,149 Bank of America Texas Championship Challenge.
Viva Le Don has won two stakes during the meet, both at the 550-yard distance. Trained by Tammy Johnson for owner Rockin J Running Horses, the 4-year-old Rock Solid Jess gelding is coming off of a three-quarter length victory as the 1-5 favorite in the July 24, $53,000 TQHA 550 Stakes (RG3) for Texas-breds.
Viva Le Don drew post 8 and will be ridden by Luis Vivanco.
Jordan Eagle is a 4-year-old One Famous Eagle stallion trained by Alonso Neri for owner Javier Rosique. Jordan Eagle will be stretching out in distance off of his 1 1/4-length win in the 400-yard, $65,000 TQHA Classic Stakes (RG2) on July 24.
Jordan Eagle drew post 6 and will be ridden by Victor Urieta Jr.
The complete lineup, in post position order including jockey assignments:
- Roseinanate (Alejandro Zuniga)
- Jess Paint Me Quick (Eliazar T.Vera)
- Krash Course (Pedro C. Espinosa)
- Five Bar Stoli (David Alvarez)
- Serendipity Rocks (Francisco R. Ramirez Jr.)
- Jordan Eagle (Victor M. Urieta Jr.)
- Kas Tempting (Jose I. Martinez)
- Viva Le Don (Luis Vivanco)
All Retama Park races can be seen at Q-RacingVideo.com.