- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Bank of America Challenge Championships
- Racing Challenge
- Condition Book/Rule Book
- Qualified Horses
- Challenge Leaders
- Racing Challenge Championship History
- Bonus Challenge Presented by Markel
- Bank of America Championship
- Adequan Derby
- John Deere Juvenile
- Merial Distaff
- Maiden Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Dustin Orona Photography
Q-RACING —FEBRUARY 2, 2021—Nominations for Bank of America Racing Challenge regional races are due Monday, February 15.
These nomination payments will make a horse eligible to compete in regional races. Winners of regional races are eligible to compete at the end-of-year Bank of America Challenge Championships at The Downs at Albuquerque this fall.
$400 Nomination payments are due February 15th for:
- $30,000-added Adequn Sun Downs Derby Challenge - Sun Downs, Kennewick, Washington.
Trial dates are April 17, with the final May 1.
- $20,000-added Q-Racing Video Sun Downs Distaff Challenge - Sun Downs, Kennewick, Washington.
Trial dates are April 18, with the final May 2.
- $30,000-added AQHA Distance Challenge - Remington Park, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Trial dates are April 10, with the final April 25.
To make payments, call the Racing Challenge Hotline at 877-222-7223 or:
Mail payments to:
Bank of America Racing Challenge
P.O. Box 32892
Amarillo, TX 79120
CLICK HERE to download a 2021 Regional Race Nomination / Sustaining Form.
For the complete 2021 Bank of America Challenge schedule, including payment dates, CLICK HERE.
For the latest in American Quarter Horse racing news, visit aqha.com/racing.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter and visit aqha.com/news.