- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Courtesy TQHA
ELGIN, TX—MARCH 10, 2020— Consignors must get their completed consignment forms submitted for the 2020 TQHA Yearling Sale by May 1. The annual yearling sale, set July 24 and 25, will again be held at The Exposition Hall at The Freeman in San Antonio, Texas.
The sale is for Texas Accredited (ATB) yearlings and all yearlings selling (must pass through the sales ring) become eligible to participate in the 2021 $450,000-est. TQHA Sale Futurity(RG3) at Retama Park.
All consignments for the 2020 TQHA Yearling Sale must include:
- A completed/signed Consignment Contract at TQHA by May 1, 2020
- Must be Accredited Texas-Bred Quarter Horses (forms and rules)
- Must b parentage verified thru AQHA
- Include original AQHA Registration Certificate
- Include completed/signed AQHA Transfer Report
- Include $650 consignment fee (per horse), unless otherwise approved
CLICK HERE to download a 2020 TQHA consignment form.
For additional information visit the association's website at tqha.com or call 512-458-5202.