- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Los Alamitos Race Course
LOS ALAMITOS, CA—JUNE 27, 2020—Los Alamitos Race Course will open for spectators for daytime simulcasting beginning on Monday, July 6 – the day after the conclusion of the Los Alamitos Summer Thoroughbred meet. Live nighttime Quarter Horse and Thoroughbred racing will continue to be conducted with no spectators at this time.
The opening for simulcasting will coincide with the upcoming first day of the Summer meet at Del Mar, plus continued great daytime racing action from Belmont Park, Gulfstream, Churchill Downs, Woodbine and more. Opening day at Del Mar is Friday, July 10. Meanwhile, the New York racing circuit will shift from Elmont to Saratoga Springs for the opening of Saratoga meet on Thursday, July 16.
The grandstand building at Los Alamitos will be open for daytime simulcasting on Monday through Sunday starting at 9:30 a.m. Burgart’s will be open on weekends starting at 9:30 a.m. Both areas will close to the public following the final daytime simulcast race.
Los Alamitos Race Course will conduct simulcasting under the current COVID-19 Industry Guidance for Orange County. In addition, all guests will be screened before entering, required to wear face coverings, and must adhere to social distancing while inside the facility.
The following is an overview of the many other measures that are immediately taking place at Los Alamitos Race Course for the well-being of our patrons and staff:
- Continuing communication with Orange County and City officials to adjust sanitation protocols in an appropriate and proactive manner as the latest information emerges.
- Emphasizing the continued importance of hand washing and hygiene for all guests and staff with additional signage at locations around the venue including restrooms and main building entrances.
- New floor decals for social distancing and safety.
- Round-the-clock cleaning and disinfecting efforts, including increased surface sanitation.
- Newly installed Plexiglass shields at information windows, ticket cashing windows and cashier stations in bar and concession stands.
Los Alamitos Race Course has remained opened uninterruptedly this year for live races, albeit with no spectators permitted inside. The Orange County track has conducted racing under strict safety protocols for its race participants and employees since March 14. For more information call 714-820-2690 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Courtesy of www.losalamitos.com.