- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
TULAROSA, NM—JULY 17, 2020—With the announcement of the relocation of two major horse sales scheduled this summer at Ruidoso Downs to Oklahoma due to Covid-19 concerns, the Thoroughbred horses consigned in the R.D. Hubbard Complete Dispersal have now been transferred to an on-line internet auction and all are selling without reserve.
The on-line only sale will be conducted with bidding starting July 21st and concluding July 28.
ThoroughbredAuctions.com, LLC, a West Virginia-based company that in the last few months successfully handled on-line dispersals for the New Mexico-based operations of Mike Weatherly and Henry Dominguez will handle the on-line auction of the Hubbard horses. According to the website of ThoroughbredAuctions.com, the company’s Tim and Cathy Jennings have previously produced 75 online auctions and have managed nearly 400 live auctions that have grossed some $200,000,000.
Lazy E Ranch, is managing the Hubbard Dispersal and is coordinating with ThoroughbredAuctions.com in this venture.
To register for bidding go to www.thoroughbredauctions.com and for additional questions related to online bidding phone 866-652-7789.
For a complete listing of the offering go to www.lazyeranch.net. Pedigrees, photos and walking videos of the nearly 60 head of Thoroughbreds in the dispersal are available on www.thoroughbredauctions.com.
Headliners include New Mexico’s dominant stallion Attila’s Storm $535,000 and broodmares like Sippin $443,000, Renewed Vows $285,000, Hang Glide $211,000 and Stormy Day $130,000.
The New Mexico-bred yearlings include:
- Attila’s Storm filly, full sister to New Mexico Champion Three-Year-Old Thermal $458,000 and Reaper $376,000;
- Proceed colt, dam is multiple stakes winner Renewed Vows $285,000;
- Attila’s Storm colt, half-brother to multiple stakes winner Plea Agreement $276,000;
- Attila’s Storm colt, brother to stakes winner Two Stepper $120,000 and half-brother to stakes winner Sippin $443,000.
The New Mexico-bred Thoroughbred weanlings include:
- Attila’s Storm filly, sister to Thermal $458,000 and Reaper $376,000;
- Proceed filly, half-sister to multiple stakes winner Plea Agreement $276,000;
- Marking colt, half-brother to multiple stakes winner Sunscreen $245,000;
- Proceed colt out of multiple stakes winner Renewed Vows $285,000;
- Marking colt, half-brother to stakes winners Sippin $443,000 and Two Stepper $120,000;
- Attila’s Storm colt out of multiple stakes winner Sippin $443,000;
- Delhomme colt, half-brother to stakes winner Let It Roll $190,000.
The Hubbard horses in training include:
- Female stakes winners Flight Song $182,000, Two Stepper $120,00 and Let It Roll $194,000 (by Roll Hennessy Roll).
- Another Brother $239,000
Blacktype earning broodmares include:
- Sippin $443,000, in foal to Attila’s Storm;
- Renewed Vows $285,000, in foal to Marking;
- Stormy Day $130,000, in foal to Proceed;
- Unofficial Winner $87,000, in foal to Marking;
- Money Order $54,000, in foal to Sporting Chance;
- Pay As You Go $50,000, in foal to Proceed;
- Hang Glide $211,000, in foal to Marking.
Other blacktype producing broodmares include:
- Kizka $45,000, dam of Plea Agreement $276,000, in foal to Attila’s Storm;
- Samba Queen, dam of Sippin $443,000 and Two Stepper $120,000;
- Garter, dam of Go For A Stroll $414,000 and Stormy Day $130,000, in foal to Attila’s Storm;
- Beach Club, dam of Storm The Beach $89,000 in foal to Attila’s Storm;
- Warning Track, dam of Stealing Home $87,000, in foal to Sporting Chance;
- Verily, dam of Let It Roll $190,000, in foal to Sporting Chance.
The remaining American Quarter Horse interests of R.D. Hubbard will continue to be offered in the live Ruidoso New Mexico-Bred Sale and Ruidoso Select Yearling Sale at Lazy E Arena in Guthrie, Oklahoma, on August 27-28-29.
For additional information on the Hubbard Dispersal you may contact Butch Wise 405-640-2234, Matt Witman 405-613-0047 or Lazy E Ranch at 405-282-3437.