- Horse Racing
- Racing Preview
- AQHA Racing Challenge
- Quick Stakes Results
- Detail Race Results
- Leader Board
- Leading Sires
- Auction Leaders
© Dustin Orona Photography
BY MICHAEL CUSORTELLI
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX—NOVEMBER 5, 2019—Graded stakes winners Chilitos and Trump My Record are among the 10 2-year-olds entered back in Saturday’s 400-yard, $904,631 Texas Classic Futurity (G1) at Lone Star Park.
Trained by Adrian Huitron for owners Omar and Anna Paredes, Chilitos has won all three of his starts at Lone Star this fall, including the 400-yard, $344,050 Dash For Cash Futurity (G2). The homebred son of world champion Apollitical Jess drew post 6 and will be ridden by Nestor Duran.
Trump My Record, the 8-5 morning-line favorite, drew post 7 and will be ridden by Eddie Sanchez. A son of Apollitical Blood trained by Jose Luis Sanchez III for owner Cruz E. Nava, the colt has earned $388,591 from nine races, and his seven wins include the 300-yard, $254,070 Harrah’s Entertainment Futurity (G3) at Louisiana Downs in March, and the 330-yard, $459,700 Sam Houston Futurity (G2) in May.
The Texas Classic Futurity is Texas’ richest horse race. The complete lineup, in post position order including jockey assignments and morning-line odds:
- Battle Weary (Ricky Ramirez), 30-1
- Dynast C (James Flores), 15-1
- My Fast Prize (Alan Hernandez), 20-1
- KJ Frankie B (Jose A. Alvarez), 20-1
- A Painted Dynasty (Jesse Levario), 7-2
- Chilitos (Nestor Duran), 5-2
- Trump My Record (Eddie Sanchez), 8-5
- Takillya Gurl (Jose Montoya), 20-1
- Doc Hockaday (J.R. Ramirez), 20-1
- FM Dynasty Rock (Raul Ramirez Jr., 8-1
All Lone Star Park races can be seen at Q-RacingVideo.com.